12.8.11

thirty letters.

Well!  I've decided to do a little writing challenge.  All you have to do is write a letter every single day.  It gives you a theme and all that jazz.  Like, for example, the first ten letters i have to write are for as follows:

1.  your best friend.
2.  your crush.
3.  your parents.
4.  your sibling.
5.  your dreams (to your dreams or about your dreams?!)
6.  a stranger.
7.  your ex.

8.  favorite internet friend. 
9.  someone you wish you could meet.
10.  someone you don't talk to as often as youd like.


Soo yeah!  Those are the kind of things id be writing.  Well, people i'd be writing to.  Obviously I can't write to my sibling, since I don't have one.  I'd probably just write to one of my cats instead.  That'd be the easiest choice.  Unless that's already a writing prompt...  Shit, I guess I should check that.  Okay, nope.  I'm safe.  There aren't any for pets.  Woot!

Anyway, I guess I'll get started on that tomorrow.   I'll have to think of who i'll pick for my best friend.  Of course I won't say his name.  Or her name.  You never know.  Maybe it's not even a female or male.  Heh.  I'll surprise you alll, my lovely three followers.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment